7.20.2011

Family Pictures!

We are so fortunate to get to go to the beach together as a family every year. My ENTIRE family.... mom, dad, sisters, brother-in-laws, niece, nephew.... the whole crew! We always have such a great time together. My dad always takes all of us out to eat one night while we are there and this year we managed to get some pretty good pictures while we were all dressed up! (I honestly believe this is the only time I did my hair or put any makeup on the whole time!!)

Enjoy the pictures:)


The whole gang

Michael & I

Me & My Daddy

Me & My Beautiful Mom
My Dad and His Girls


My Mom & Her Girls ( .... plus my girl!)

My mom, dad, and my sisters

4 comments:

  1. Amber,
    You have a beautiful family and am a BAAS family. Look forward to following your blog! :)
    Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is just beautiful. Mom looks so young! -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of your family! Looks like you had a great time at the beach!!
    Amanda P

    ReplyDelete