9.03.2012

1st Day of School

Zoee and Grayden actually started school August 22nd, and I just hadn't gotten around to blogging about it, but ... better late than never right?!?

Grayden started Kindergarten this year!!!!!!!! Can't believe my little (ok, not so little) guy is going to school!! Even though he is bigger than Zoee, I still think of him as a little boy:( He is growing up so fast. I have to admit that I was extremely nervous about him starting school. He is all boy and definatley has an issue with following directions and his "selective" hearing!!!! But, he is doing GREAT!!!!! {Mrs. Carr, please tell me if I am mistaken!!} He has managed for his worm to stay on the green apple every day, earning himself a couple trips to the treasure chest!!!  And most all of his papers are coming home with a 100 or a Check +!!!!! We still have a ways to go on his handwriting, but I have to say I am so impressed and SO proud of him so far!!!!

Here he is on his 1st day!!!!!





And Zoee has started 3rd grade!!!! It seems like yesterday, I was taking her Kindergarten picture!! Just like always, she is doing great!! She loves school and is always eager to learn new things!!

Here she is on her 1st day!!!





And here are my 2 big kids together on their 1st day!!!!!!! Have a wonderful year my sweet babies!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. These aгe really fantastic ideas in on the topic оf blogging.

    Yοu have touched some niсе thingѕ
    heгe. Any waу keep uр wrinting.

    Mу blog: Herbal incense Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Јust want to say your аrtіcle is as amazing.
    The сlarіty in yοur post is just great
    and і can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

    my page; herbal incense spice side effects (wikigpia.Info)

    ReplyDelete